Out of all of the machine based cellulite treatments on the market today, the Synergie Cellulite Treatment is one of the best. It is top of the line when it comes to getting rid of cellulite on a permanent basis. There are many wonderful things about this type of treatment. First, it is non-invasive, which most people like because it allows them to get back to their lives once it’s done.
This vacuum treatment is also highly effective in general. It offers optimal stimulation to the skin as well as keen pressure and stretching against the subcutaneous tissue and fat. It is, after all, all of the subcutaneous tissue and fat that causes the cellulite to form in the first place.
How Does the Synergie Cellulite Treatment Work?
There are two basic phases of the Synergie Cellulite Treatment type. The first phase is the serious and aggressive phase. The second phase is maintenance, so it is less aggressive. During the first phase of this treatment, it is important to remember that you will need to go two times per week for approximately 45 minutes each to the medical spa for the treatment. This part of the treatment will last for about 8 weeks.
In the second phase, during the maintenance part, you will simply need to get the treatment once per month. You will do this until you don’t need the treatment anymore because your skin is smooth and cellulite-free! During this maintenance period, you will need to monitor the progress of your skin from the sessions.
The Benefits of the Synergie Cellulite Treatment
Most people think that the only benefit of this treatment is that it simply gets rid of cellulite. The treatments definitely will work for you to get rid of that annoying and embarrassing cellulite. But you can look forward to many other benefits as well as noted in the following bullet points.
- 1. One of the best benefits is that there is no need for anesthesia of the general sort. This makes this outpatient and minimally invasive treatment great for people who don’t want a lot of downtime or who need to get back to work right away.
- 2. You will notice that you receive contouring and skin tightening that is actually noticeable. Many of the treatments that are similar to this one give such minimal results that they are not really that noticeable.
- 3. With this treatment, there are no incisions and no actual surgery. Many people who want to get their cellulite taken care of think that they will need to actually get liposuction or physical surgery. But with this amazing treatment, which is noninvasive and requires minimal downtown, you will never have pain or nasty scars.
- 4. The process is completely outpatient, which means that you will be able to go home right away after it gets finished. Unlike other more serious inpatient treatments for cellulite, there will be no expensive hospital stay bills either. You can go home to sleep in your own bed on the very same day.
- 5. This treatment is very fast as well. Some treatments take several hours to perform, and you may need several sessions to actually see improvement. But with this special treatment, you are going to need only about 40 or 45 minutes for your main session.
- 6. Another benefit of this treatment is that you can use it in many different spots on your body. Some of the other treatments are only available for your buttocks, thighs or stomach. But the Synergie Cellulite Treatment can be used on all of these spots of the body and more too. Use it on the stomach, thighs, hips, buttocks, arms, thighs and back. All of this can even be done in one session alone.
- 7. People who have gotten the Synergie Cellulite Treatment actually enjoyed the process of the treatment itself. Most women say that it feels like a deep tissue massage, so it feels good while it is happening, but it also feels good for hours after it is done.
- 8. Because this treatment is going to be attacking and treating your cellulite, you will generally improve your overall well-being. Your confidence and self-esteem will improve, and you will feel happier and better about yourself.
Are There Any Cons to This Treatment?
While this treatment is amazing at getting rid of cellulite, there are some drawbacks as with any form of cellulite treatment. It is important to note this because we want you to have all the facts before you go about trying this treatment at the medical spa.
First, this treatment works perfectly for most people who try it out. But there are a few women who will find that their cellulite did not completely disappear. Sometimes, this is in part due to people not following through with the cellulite treatments on a regular basis. Don’t forget that you absolutely must follow through with all of the treatments. The first 8 week period must have 2 sessions of the Synergie Treatments each week, and you must go on and get the treatments once per month thereafter.
Another possible con or drawback is that while it is very true that this treatment can help to get rid of cellulite, anyone who is going to use this treatment must remember that there’s no way you are going to actually lose inches or weight from it. If you do need to lose fat because you are clinically in the overweight or obese category, you can simply go on a separate diet and also try to workout via strength training and cardio workouts. This will actually help your progress overall with the Synergie Treatments because you will have less fat on the body as well.
Make sure to do your research before trying any cellulite treatment. First of all, you will want to find the best doctor or professional possible to administer the treatment. Finding quality medical aid is important because this treatment requires special knowledge of the treatment procedure.
I’d love to hear your thoughts on this article. As always, feel free to ask any questions or give your input as you see fit.