The best way that most people learn and understand things is through photographs. That is why before and after photos of different beauty and wellness treatments help us to see whether or not a treatment in particular really does work.
In this article, we have provided you with several before and after photos that must be seen. These photos depict some of the best cellulite treatments on the market today so that she can see how they will work if you try them out for yourself.
To be sure, you have seen many different cellulite treatment advertisements on television, in magazines and probably at your own beauty or medical spa as well. Some of these treatments work wonders for people, but some of them do not work at all. We will be going over some of the best cellulite treatments here and providing the photographs that will show you the results that they offer. Let’s get started.
1. Strength Training as a Cellulite Treatment
The results from this initial photo are some of the most drastic. This individual woman started strength training four times per week to achieve these results.
- Strength training was done four times per week, and once per week, this woman performed cardiovascular exercise.
- Two days a week (alternating days), this woman focused on the front part of her body. The other two days focused on the back part of the body. Working in this fashion gives some muscles a day of rest in between workouts.
- She started slow using only her own body weight to perform lunges, push-ups, pull-ups and squats. Then slowly, as the weight started to come off and the muscles started to build, she added an actual weights via workout machines, dumbbells, medicine balls and barbells.
2. Cellulite Laser Therapy
These results are perhaps the least exciting of the bunch, but there is some improvement in the picture on the right. The woman here used cellulite laser therapy.
- Cellulite laser therapy is a procedure that must be performed by a professional at a medical spa. It mostly involves the use of a special laser device.
- The laser device is attached to a larger motorized machine. As the professional massages the individual with the laser device, the skin almost literally gets ironed and smoothed out so that does not have such a dimpled appearance.
- Keep in mind that this procedure is the most expensive from this list, so you must be prepared to pay several hundred dollars per treatment if you want the results seen here.
3. Dieting as a Cellulite Treatment
The woman in this photo went on a serious diet to achieve the results that are seeing here.
- The diet that this woman went on was vegetarian. She did not eat meat for six weeks, But she did eat fish, cheese, beans and nuts because protein is important for diets that help you lose weight.
- This woman also cut out all white, processed flour foods. This included breads, tortillas, pizza crusts, donuts, cookies, cakes, bagels and other flour foods.
- Finally, she ate a total of 1200 cal per day. Most of her calories came from healthy foods like vegetables, fruits, whole grains, beans, nuts, healthy fats and fish.
4. Dry Brushing to Get Rid of Cellulite
This individual is used dry brushing once per day in a particular fashion to achieve these results.
- To start dry brushing, this woman purchased a regular, mid-price dry brush with relatively soft bristles. This was the only tool she needed.
- Every morning after she woke up, she used to–on the skin that had the most cellulite.
- To dry brush effectively, you must move the brush in a gentle but firm fashion in circular motions. You must always brush toward the heart to stimulate circulation.
5. Regular Massage and Spa Treatments
The results that are seen in the picture above were gained by regular massage and spa treatments.
- First, the women in the picture went into a professional setting medical spa at least once per week if not more. She was diligent about working with her skin and muscles. No invasive procedures or surgeries were used at the medical spa.
- A vigorous one hour massage to stimulate the top tissues of the muscles and lower tissues of the skin was performed once per day by professional massage therapist. Some oils and lotions were used that help to excite the cellular activity beneath the surface of the skin and get rid of bumps caused by cellulite.
- In addition, spa wraps were also performed on this individual. The wraps included special microbes and sea algae to help calm and smooth the skin and get rid of cellulite.
Will These Results Be for Everyone?
Is important to note here that perhaps not all of these results will show accurately on any given woman. In other words, if you try these treatments at home or at the spa, you may or may not see the results that are seen in these pictures. But these are accurate and real pictures from real women just like you, so you can expect to see similar results or maybe even better results if you really worked diligently at getting rid of your cellulite. Rest assured that all of these treatments have been approved by the Food and Drug Administration, so you know that they are safe for you, your skin and your body.
Final Words on Getting Rid of Cellulite
Keep in mind that this article only went over five of the main cellulite treatments that are usually advertised today. There are many other cellulite treatments that may interest you, and you should look into those if you find that these treatments either don’t interest you or don’t fit your budget. Treating cellulite can be an expensive endeavor for some people, so this is definitely a factor to consider.
Whatever you do, make sure that you research the treatment that you want to try in depth so that you can have a good idea of what your outcome will be. Hopefully the results you see from your cellulite treatment will looks similar to the wonderful before and after pictures presented in this article. Good luck!
If you have any comments or questions, feel free to leave your thoughts below. I look forward to the discussion.