We know baldness as the complete or partial loss of hair on the head, and surprisingly to many, it actually affects more than two thirds of men in the United States.
The reason that baldness occurs often has to do with male sex hormones or actually genes. But if you are finally ready to get rid of that balding on your head, there are some things that can really help, and you can probably already find most of them in your home.
The Best Home Remedies for Bald Spots
Check out the best remedies for bald spots on your head.
1. Olive Oil
Olive oil works great on your hair and the rest of your skin to treat conditions such as hair loss or greying hair.
- Gather together a few tsp of honey, 1 tsp of cinnamon powder and as much olive oil as you want.
- Warm up the olive oil and add the other two ingredients.
- Put this mixture on your scalp and let it sit for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Rinse out and wash your hair as usual.
- Do this one to three times per week.
2. Amazing Fenugreek
There are different ways to use this amazing fenugreek to treat your hair loss, but let’s start by talking about how you can use it as a paste. This is by far the best option.
- You will need 1 to 2 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds.
- Create a paste with them by grinding them up.
- Put the paste on the patches of your hair that don’t have hair.
- Let it sit for about an hour.
- Rinse your hair in the shower or bath with warm water.
- Do this one to three times per week.
You may not think that an ordinary onion can do much, but they’re actually great for taking care of hair follicles that may not be producing as much as they once did. Let’s look at combining honey and onion.
- First, peel an onion, cut it into chunks, and put it into a food processor.
- Mix in about 1 to 2 tablespoons of raw organic honey.
- Once these ingredients are combined, add them to your hair where you have bald spots.
- Let it stay in your hair for about 20 to 30 minutes before massaging for a few minutes and then rinsing out the mixture in the shower.
- Shampoo your hair and then pat it dry.
- Finish with a hair strengthener that also uses onion juice. You can find these at the pharmacy. Do this thrice per week.
4. Peppercorns and Lemon Seeds
- For this remedy, use 4 to 5 peppercorns and 4 to 5 lemon seeds. Crush them together with a mortar and pestle.
- This will create a powder, and you can put a small amount of water into this powder to create a paste. Put the paste smoothly onto the areas of your scalp that have bald patches on them. Leave it on for about 10 to 15 minutes before just wiping off.
- Do this two times per day.
5. Sage and Rosemary
Rosemary and sage are great herbs to use on your body because they are all natural, and they are also extremely sweet smelling. Use them in various ways, but definitely use them on your scalp where you are balding.
- Try grinding up a few teaspoons of dried rosemary and sage and mixing them with a few tablespoons of raw organic coconut oil.
- Bring the oil to a boil then simmer for a few moments – about 10 minutes.
- Drain out the pieces of herb from the oil, and rub the warmed substance onto your hair.
- Leave it there for 10 minutes before rinsing and washing.
- Do this 2 to 4 times per week.
6. Amla and Lime Juice
Amla and lime juice have an amazing effect when they are mixed together. They actually pull out old hairs and help to regrow new and healthy hairs.
- Use the same parts for each juice and mix well together into a bowl.
- Simply the mixture directly to your scalp and allow it to sit there for about 10 to 20 minutes before you rinse.
- Shampoo your hair as usual.
7. Spinach and Lettuce
Lettuce and spinach contain a lot of vitamins K and B, and they are also very moisturizing because they have so much water in them. You will be making a smooth paste out of these two vegetables.
- Start by putting about 4 to 5 cups of a mixture of spinach and lettuce into a blender. Mix well and then pour out the juice that ensues into a bowl.
- Apply this juice to the bald spots on your head and let it sit for about 40 minutes or as long as you can up until that point before rinsing out the juice in the shower.
- Wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
- Do this two to three times per week to see results.
Worried About What’s Causing Your Hair Loss?
Even though the home remedies listed above will truly help you on your quest for more head and less bald patches, you should also remember to figure out exactly why you are experiencing hair loss in the first place. This is actually quite important as it is possible that a medical problem is causing the loss of your hair.
In this case, if you are unsure of the cause of your bald patches, make an appointment with your family care doctor to see about this problem. He or she will ask you questions and do tests to find out what is causing the hair loss. And in the meantime, use the amazing home remedies listed above
If you have any questions or thoughts, please feel free to comment below. I look forward to hearing from you.