Many women seek to have a more voluptuous bottom, but not every woman is naturally blessed with such a thing. Women often feel that their bottoms are flat, slim or not very sexy. After all, the most voluptuous women in television and movies tend to have larger bottoms. It is for these reasons that many women want to learn how they can get a bigger buttocks fast.
Fortunately, there are ways that you can do this. In this article, you will learn effective techniques for improving the shape and size of your bottom. Read on to learn more!
First, Know the Muscles in Your Buttocks
Before going any further with techniques that you will need to know to build the muscle in your buttocks, you should know what muscles are there in the first place. There are three main muscles in your bottom. First, there is the gluteus minimus, then there is the gluteus medius, and finally, there is the gluteus maximus. You’ll need to target every one of these gluteus muscles to build the mass and make your buttocks appear larger.
1. Use strength training exercises to increase the mass of your buttocks
Exercising is probably the best way that you can increase the mass of your butt, and you can do this by increasing the size of your buttocks muscles. You will need to do several key exercises that target this area of the body.
- Lunges: Lunges are one of the best moves for increasing the mass of your buttocks. To perform a lunge, start by standing with your feet at approximately 10 inches apart. You will then lunge forward with your left foot by taking a huge step. Lower yourself down as you step so that your right knee almost touches the floor. Always keep your knees bent at 90 degree angles, and never let your knees bend over your ankles. Do this approximately 10 times on each side to start with.
- Squats: Squats will also help your butt get bigger. To perform a squat, stand with your feet at approximately 18 inches apart or more if you are a taller person. Point your toes slightly outward. Keeping your shins perpendicular to the floor, squat down by lowering your buttocks as far as you can behind you. Try to keep your back is straight as possible, and keep your arms in from of you or to balance out your weight. Do this 20 times to start with.
- Hip Lifts: Hip lifts will help you as well. To perform a hip lift, lay down on your back on a yoga mat. Lay your hands at your sides on the floor with palms down. Your legs should be off the floor so that you make a 90° angle with your entire body. Your feet should be straight up towards the ceiling. Using your hands for leverage, lift your entire bottom half off before so that your hips come up and you engage your core. This is one rep. Do this 20 times to start with.
2. Try cardio exercise to help tone the buttocks
Cardiovascular exercise is great for helping individuals lose weight, but it can also help to tone the body overall. You will need to add cardiovascular exercise to your routine if you are looking to tone and maximize your buttocks. This is because if you don’t exercise the bottom half of your body, it will become flabby and fatty. This does not make the nice, big, firm buttocks that you want.
- Jogging and Running: Jogging and running are a great place to start. Cardiovascular exercise is any form of exercise that gets your heart beating and your lungs moving. You should be breathing heavily and sweating.
- Joining a Sport: Joining an intramural or team sport is another great idea for incorporating cardio exercise into your routine. You might try joining a community soccer or baseball team or running with a friend. Playing tennis with a friend is another good idea as tennis involves a lot of running and burns a lot of calories.
- Cardio at Home: Finally, there are some ways that you can incorporate cardio into your workout routines at home. Try doing a workout video on your television, or play with your kids or dog outside. Anything that gets you active will help to shape and tone your body overall, and this involves your buttocks as well.
3. Gain some weight overall
Many women have small a small buttocks simply because they have smaller bodies in general. Women who are at the bottom of their weight bracket tend to have small buttocks. Gaining a little bit of weight might sound scary at first, but it is not bad for you if you are an especially small framed person. It would only be about 5 to 10 pounds.
- To gain weight effectively and safely, simply consume more calories each day. You will need to figure out how many calories you need so that you stay the same weight, and add about 200 to 300 calories on to that each day.
- Make sure the extra calories are taken from healthy foods like whole grains, healthy fats and lean proteins. Do not just eat junk food, or your body will look flabby and untaken care of.
- Lastly, make sure that you continue to exercise as you eat more. Simply eating more food will make you look flabby. You need to eat more food and maintain toned muscles.
4. Make your buttocks appear larger with clothing items and fashion
- Try wearing tighter jeans when it is appropriate. These will hug your curves.
- Try to make your waist appear smaller, and this will make your buttocks look bigger. You can do this by wearing belts and pants and skirts that come up to your belly button.
Follow all of these guidelines to get a bigger buttocks, and you will attain this goal in no time. If you use ll of the advice found here, you will notice a difference in only 1 to 2 weeks. Good luck!
If you have any comments or questions, feel free to leave your thoughts below. I look forward to the discussion.