Armpit fat is annoying and embarrassing. You want to be able to wear that cute sleeveless dress without feeling self-conscious, right?
There are many products out there like diet pills, powders and expensive exercise tools that claim to help you lose weight, but the truth is you can lose that armpit fat with the things you already have in your house in just one week.
Here are the top 3 ways to get rid of armpit fat in a week.
Get your diet on the truth is
You’ve got to lose weight overall to cut down on the fat in your armpits. It’s the only way to do it. Fortunately, losing weight is not as tough as it seems.
1. Start out by cutting out processed, packaged, sugary, salty and fatty foods. These are no-no’s, and they will make you gain weight like crazy.
You’ve got to stay away from these foods and focus on fruits, veggies, lean meats, nuts, beans and whole grains.
2. Count your calories too. Figure out how many calories you need to stay the same weight, then subtract 300-500 each day. There are calculators for finding your ideal daily caloric intake online.
Push-up your way to no armpit fat
The plank position is the position you do a push-up from. This is the number one position for getting rid of armpit fat, so you’ll need to do it a lot!
1. Do pushups 3 times a day for a week. Once in the morning, once in the afternoon and once at night. Start with 10, then add 5 more each day.
2. You should also be sitting static in plank position for at least one minute every time you do a push-up session.
Drink your water
If you want to lose weight fast in your armpits, you have to lose “water weight.” It sounds counterintuitive to tell you to drink more water to lose water weight, but it’s really not.
Drinking more water will counterbalance your body’s salt content, meaning you will flush tons of water out and lose those pounds (water is very heavy).
1. Try to drink at least half your body weight in ounces of water each day. If you weigh 170 pounds, drink 85 ounces each day.
Keep a large water bottle with you at all times to help you do this. Also make sure you have clean, filtered water for the best results.
2. Cut out caffeine and alcohol. Caffeine and alcohol will provide the opposite effect of water. Plus, they will add empty calories to your diet.