Pregnancy is usually the cause of stretch marks, and it is most often the cause of stretch marks on the breasts.
Really, any rapid weight gain will cause stretch marks to appear, and because pregnancy involves the swelling of the breasts during breast feeding, it makes sense that stretch marks are often a problem here.
But there are things you can do to combat those pesky stretch marks on the breast post pregnancy. Use these natural remedies, and you’ll be sure to see an immediate difference.
Cocoa butter is very moisturizing and nourishing, and it has enzymes in it that help to repair damages skin. It’s great for stretch marks anywhere on the body, but it works especially well on the thin and delicate skin of the breasts.
- Buy a jar of cocoa butter at your local pharmacy or online. Make sure it is organic and 100% cocoa butter.
- Apply generous amounts of the cocoa butter to your breasts at least twice every day.
- If you like, you can create a mixture with the cocoa butter to speed the healing process along. Simply mix a tablespoon of grated beeswax, a teaspoon of jojoba oil and a tablespoon of wheat germ oil. Add in a half cup of your cocoa butter, and use this on your skin twice a day.
Many people use castor oil for different things like moles, wrinkles, age spots on the face, hair regrowth, pimples and dark spots on the body. You can also use it to get rid of stretch marks on the breasts quickly.
- For ten minutes every day, massage a few teaspoons of castor oil onto the breasts.
- After you are finished massaging, wrap your breasts with cotton cloth or put on a tight fitting cloth t-shirt.
- Now, you will want to apply some heat to help activate the castor oil. You can use a heating pad or a hot water bottle—whatever you have on hand. Don’t let the heat get too hot, but leave it there for about one to two hours.
Both of these natural fixes for stretch marks on the breasts will work wonders for you. Do remember, however, that many women have stretch marks.
If a woman has had a baby, it’s likely she has stitch marks somewhere on her body. So don’t be embarrassed, just use the methods above to help remedy the problem!