Breasts that sag and are not perky are a problem for many women. It is never anything to be ashamed of, but of course, as a woman, you want to look feminine and beautiful. Lifted breasts are a part of that. Breasts that are perky and lifted make your clothing hang nicer on your body, and you will feel more like a real woman with them.
For these reasons, many women find that surgery seems to be the only option out there. Plastic surgeons say that they can lift your breasts with a simple surgery, but this surgery may cost thousands of dollars. In addition, it may be a very painful and difficult procedure to go through. Breast implants may leak, or there may be other complications with the surgery. Painful recovery time just tops it off. The assumption that the only way to lift your breasts is with surgery is simply not true.
If you are someone who would like to have perkier and more lifted breasts, you are in the right place. Simply use the key information found below to lift your chest without the need for surgery and see a whole new you.
1. Chest Exercises to Build Chest Muscles and Lift Breasts
There are some key chest exercises that can be used to build the muscles underneath your chest and lift your breasts as a result.
- First, push-ups are great at building chest muscles. If you have never done push-ups before, simply start by doing a few with your knees on the floor and your ankles crossed in the air. Try 5 to 10 push-ups a day for a week. Follow this with 15 to 20 push-ups a day the next week. Finally, try to do a few real push-ups with only your feet and hands on the floor.
- Chest flies are another great exercise for improving the muscles around the chest. All you need to do is lay on your back on a soft mat or some carpeting. Put some weights in your hands—one in each hand. If you don’t have weights, use a few cans of vegetables from your kitchen cupboards. Push the weights straight up over your chest so that your elbows are almost locked, then move them out to your sides so that you are laying in a T shape on the ground. Do this movement up and down for 3 reps of 30 each day.
- Cardio exercises may also be able to help your breasts look and feel more lifted. The best cardio exercises for these results are rowing or swimming. Rowing works your chest a lot and so does swimming. You will be able to grow muscles (and make your breasts perkier) fastest with these exercises.
2. Other Fixes for More Lifted Breasts
Here are a few other key fixes for breasts that appear more lifted and perkier.
- Some creams may create more collagen in your breasts. Just like people who want faces that have less wrinkles and more life, collagen is used for this very purpose anywhere on the body. Try using shea butter, jojoba oil or coconut oil once a day before you go to bed. You can also try alpha hydroxy ointment, but make sure that you don’t use too much as the skin on your breasts is quite thin and delicate.
- You might also consider gaining some weight if you are very thin. Many women are actually very thin and would like bigger and more lifted breasts. If this is you, gaining only 5-8 pounds can add weight to your chest, and you will see your breasts lifted. This is because breasts that do not have as much fat in them tend to sag more.
- Lastly, you can also consider trying a cold shower on your breasts before going out. If you have a big event that you will be going to, a quick, cold shower can actually increase the blood circulation in your breasts, and this will make them appear bigger, more lifted and firmer. If it is difficult to stand under the chilled water, just do 20 second intervals of warm water with short 10 second intervals of the coldest water you can stand. Do this 3 to 4 times.
3. Using a Push-up Bra or Other Garment to Lift Breasts
Remember, some of the reason for breasts that may sag a bit is simply time and age. If you have had children, your breasts may sag a bit more than usual, but this is all completely normal and nothing to be ashamed about.
All of the tips, tricks and key pieces of advice found here will be able to help you immensely, but if you are still finding that you would like your breasts to look more lifted, a simple push up bra can do wonders for you.
- A standard push-up bra can be purchased in women’s clothing or undergarment stores or online, although it is advised to try on the bra before purchasing to ensure a good fit. You can get bras that life and separate, those that lift and push your breasts together for cleavage or those that simply lift.
- Finally, a common problem with lifting breasts comes when women want to wear a revealing gown where a full bra would be seen either in the straps or back. For these dresses, you can simply use skin or garment tape to tape your breasts up in a fashion that lifts them. The tape goes directly on the skin, stays on all day long and can be easily taken off.
Use all of these amazing ideas to help you lift and plump your breasts with any outfit. You certainly do not need expensive, painful, dangerous and invasive surgery to lift your breasts when you have the above information. You can do all of these things in the comfort of your own home, safely and for a fraction of the cost that surgery would be for you.
If you have any questions or thoughts, please feel free to comment below. I look forward to hearing from you.