Want to say goodbye to cellulite? Many people do! It’s one of the most annoying and certainly embarrassing skin issues to have. People even would rather have stretch marks in many cases! But it’s not a simple thing to get rid of. That is, it’s not simple if you don’t know the best tips and tricks!
In this article, you will learn one of the best true ways to get rid of cellulite. The answer here is a simple cream, but the key ingredient in this cream is caffeine. That’s right, caffeine is what you need to finally say “au revoir!” to cellulite. Let’s learn more about cellulite and its causes below before getting to what you need to do for this method of beauty.
What Is Cellulite and Why Does It Occur?
Cellulite is caused by fat, but the truth is that you don’t have to have a lot of fat on your body to get cellulite in certain places. Even the fittest women can have cellulite, and some men can experience this skin condition as well.
Cellulite is caused by a particular fat called subcutaneous fat that sits right below the top layers of skin. This fat tends to be thin and lumpy, and that is why you see dimples on your skin because of it.
Who Is Most Apt to Get Cellulite?
Of course, women tend to have cellulite much more often than men, but as stated, it is not uncommon for men who may have a little extra weight on their bodies to have cellulite in some places as well.
Women who are overweight either slightly or by a large amount or those who are clinically obese may also have extra cellulite. Again, this is because cellulite is essentially fat in itself.
With that being said, genetics play a large role in the cellulite game as well. So if you are a woman and your mother, aunt or grandma has cellulite, you can probably look forward to having it on your body at some point in your life as well. Women tend to start forming cellulite when they hit puberty if they gain a lot of weight or when they are in their 30s or 40s. Some women in their 20s and teens may suffer from it as well. Every woman is essentially different.
Cellulite forms mostly on the upper thighs and buttocks, and sometimes, it can be found on the stomach and upper arms as well. It varies from person to person. One thing is definitely for use, however, and that is that we all want to know how to get rid of it!
How Does Caffeine Work to Combat Cellulite?
Caffeine is used internally as a sort of “wake up” for your brain. It’s why we all drink it in the morning before work and in the afternoon when we are about ready to fall asleep at our desks at work. But caffeine can also work on the outer areas of the body as well, and it essentially had the same effect. That is, it “wakes up” the skin.
In many ways, cellulite is caused by inactivity. Those who have cellulite because of extra fat and pounds on the body tend to not be very active, and they don’t have a lot of smooth, cellulite free muscle to replace that fat with. So caffeine wakes up the skin and gets the fat and skin cells moving. This aggravates that lumpy and bumpy fat that is the cause of cellulite and gives it a smoother appearance over time. For this reason, the best way to get rid of cellulite is to use a cream that contains caffeine.
Here Is How to Use a Cellulite Cream With Caffeine to Reduce Cellulite:
There are two ways that you can go about finding a cellulite cream with caffeine. First, you can get a cream like this at any health store. You can also try making your own cream.
1. Purchase a cellulite cream with caffeine at the store
- If you are shopping for a cream with caffeine in it already, look online for some great deals.
- You do not need to buy a cream that is outrageously expensive. Make sure that you take your time and find one that you like the scent of. The only goal you have in this shopping trip is to find a cream that contains at least 5 to 10% caffeine.
- Finally, when using the cream, simply follow the directions on the body or tub. In general, you should be using the cream at least once a day, and in some cases and depending on the amount of caffeine in the cream, you might need to use it 2 to 3 times a day.
2. Make your own cellulite cream with caffeine at home
- If you would rather make your own cellulite cream with caffeine, you can do this easily at home. You will simply need coconut oil, raw shea butter, finely ground coffee grounds and a few drops of your favorite essential oil scent.
- Mix 3/4 of a cup of coconut oil, 1/2 of a cup of raw shea butter, and 6 tablespoons of finely ground coffee grounds. Finally, add a few drops of your favorite essential oil.
- Once this is all mixed, use the cream on your cellulite once every morning and once every evening. Do this for at least one month to see amazing results.
Do These Additional Things to Help Get Rid of Cellulite
- Drink at least 70 ounces of water each day.
- Strength train with dumbbells, weight machines or your own body weight.
- Lose weight if you need to.
- Eat fruits, veggies and lots of lean proteins each day.
- Try dry skin brushing.
- Try caffeine cellulite wraps.
Last but not least, remember that you should never be embarrassed by having cellulite. It is a 100% completely normal occurrence, and it happens to even super models and celebrities in Hollywood. Women’s bodies are simply different than men’s bodies, and they tend to carry more fat and weight in general.
If you have a little bit of cellulite even after treating it, just embrace it. Chances are no one can even notice it but you. For larger swatches of cellulite that truly bother you, this article will provide you with everything you need to fight it and get rid of it finally! Good luck on becoming cellulite free!
I’d love to hear your thoughts on this article. As always, feel free to ask any questions or give your input as you see fit.