Acne is a common type of skin condition that affects most people during the course of their lives. However, coconut oil is a solution that can be used to relieve the effects of acne. The following steps will show people how they can use coconut oil to relieve problems that are associated with acne.
How to Apply Coconut Oil to the Skin
1. The most common way for people to apply coconut to their skin is by applying this substance to thier face before bedtime.
2. A person should use a cotton ball to apply a coconut treatment to their face. They should only put on a thin coating of coconut oil because the substance is thick.
3. They should try to sleep on their back after they apply an application so the substance does not rub off on their sheets, pillow or blankets.
Take a Coconut Oil Bath
1. Run a tub full of warm or hot water. The water should be at a temperature that is comfortable to a person.
2. Apply coconut oil to the water. If a person fills up a tub halfway they should apply 1/3 of a bottle of coconut oil. Since the substance is thick that will be enough to give them the benefits of this solution on their skin.
3. People should exfoliate their skin before they soak inside of a tub containing coconut oil. Performing this step ahead of time will allow the coconut oil to work more effectively.
Apply Coconut Oil During your Morning Routine
1. Applying coconut oil to the face during the morning time will help to keep problems with acne under control throughout the day.
2. People can apply this substance tot heir face with a cotton ball or with a damp wash rag. Once again only use a light coating since this substance is so thick. These are simple ways that people can get rid of acne by using coconut oil.