For many women, it is a struggle to keep up their appearance. There seems to me so many things to work on like body weight, body tone, make up, hair and most of all, the skin. The skin can have many potential problems, one of which is cellulite.
Thousands and thousands of women deal of cellulite every day, and it is not fun to be sure. It is difficult to know how to tackle this issue, but there is one cellulite treatment plan that really works. You’ll see a lot of advertisements for special laser treatments and other methods of getting rid of cellulite. In some women, yes, these treatments and methods really do work, but for others, there are still a lot of questions that have not been answered.
If you want to know how to get rid of your cellulite with one treatment plan that you can actually do almost all by yourself at home, then this is the right article for you. You will need to do several things every morning, several things every day during the day at some point, and several things before you go to bed at night. You will also need to do a few things once per week. If you follow these directions for at least 1 to 2 months, you will notice a drastic reduction in the amount of cellulite that you have. You’ll also notice that you have smoother skin and a better overall complexion. Let’s get started.
Step 1: Do These Things Every Morning
- As soon as you wake up, you’ll want to take a shower as usual. When you get out of the shower, before you moisturize your skin and after you dry off with a towel, do a self massage. Use your own hands to massage the areas we have cellulite. Do this for approximately 5 minutes. Use light pressure.
- Next apply a moisturizer that contains the ingredients alpha hydroxy acid. Alpha hydroxy acid has been known to help rejuvenate skin cells at a faster rate than usual. Alpha hydroxy acid can help with cellulite, and it also helps with the overall tone, smoothness, and it can even help with acne and clogged pores.
- Finally, as you are getting dressed for your day, try to wear tight fitting pants if you have cellulite on your legs or tight fitting tops if you have cellulite on your arms.
Step 2: Do These Things Some Time During the Day
- Throughout the day, you will want to eat nutritious diet. Try to avoid a lot of salt, which can cause bloating and also avoid an excessive intake of sugar. Sugar hasn’t zero health benefits, and it can and fat to your body instead of lean muscle, which complicates cellulite.
- Drink more water every day. You should always have a bottle of water with you. Aimed to drink at least 80 ounces of water to cut back on bloating and flush out toxins from the body. Toxins may because in some of your cellulite.
- If you are classified as overweight or obese, you will need to go on a regimen or diet. Cut your calories and make sure that you have at least a 500 calorie deficit each day. You can help yourself out with this deficit and keep yourself from being too hungry by eating more fruits and vegetables and whole grains.
- Finally, make sure that you’re getting some exercise in during the day. This will have to tone up the body and keep you lean and strong. Alternate each day between strength training of one area of the body, for example the front or the back, and simple cardio. Your simple car you should still make you sweat and make your heart pump, however.
Step 3. Do These Things Before You Go to Bed at Night
You will want to do exactly what you are doing every morning also every night before you go to bed. In this case however, you do not need to take a shower and bath again. Just do the self massage and apply the lotion or cream with alpha hydroxy acid. If you can, when you get into bed, wear a sleeping outfit or leggings and a top that that are tight-fitting. Again the tight fitting clothing help to circulate the blood flow better and keep your legs, abdomen and arms looking slim.
Step 4: Do These Things Once Per Week
- Every week, you should be dry brushing your skin. If you feel that the dry brushing does not affect your skin too badly, and does not make it scratched or otherwise irritated, you can do this twice per week if you like. Dry brushing helps to circulate blood flow and stimulate smoother skin tone.
- You will also want to use an exfoliating coffee scrub every week in the shower or bath. Coffee scrubs are easy to make. You simply use some fresh coffee grounds, and mix about one half of a cup of ground with approximately 2 tablespoons of coconut oil. Make sure that your coffee and coconut oil are raw and organic.
- As an added item on your list for doing each week, you can get a massage at a beauty spa or a massage parlor. Ask your massage therapist to focus on the areas where you have the most cellulite. This will likely be on your buttocks, upper thighs, back and upper arms. The massage works just like your own self massage, but it is more effective when someone else does it, especially a professional massage therapist.
Remember to follow each one of these individual directions as you go on your way toward a body that is cellulite free. If you miss one of these items on one particular day, don’t sweat it, however, and just keep going with your regimen the next. The body that you have always wanted that does not have any pesky cellulite on it could be yours. Try this treatment plan out today. It really works!
I’d love to hear your thoughts on this article. As always, feel free to ask any questions or give your input as you see fit.