Hair Loss in Men and Women
Whether you are a man or a woman, dealing with hair loss can be a real trial. It is embarrassing to look in the mirror and realize that most of your hair is gone or even that small patches are missing. It is also just as frightening to feel tufts of your hair coming out as you run your fingers through it or to see a lot of hairs at the bottom of your drain when you take a shower or bath.
But the truth is that hair loss effects many men and women around the world, and it can be easy to get rid of and fix if you know what you’re doing. Let’s take a look at two of the most popular solutions to hair loss.
Two of the Leading Hair Loss Solutions: Procerin and Provillus
Two of the top two solutions to hair loss in men and women are Procerin and Provillus. Both of these options can be helpful, but of course, there are some key differences between them.
First, you should know that both Procern in Provillus are basically the same when it comes to what is included in the package. With both of these products, you are going to get a topical treatment that you must apply to the scalp and a daily dietary vitamin supplement that you are to take every day to promote new hair growth and improve the quality of your follicles.
In this article, we are going to pit these two brands against each other so as to get a closer glance at which might work better for you. Let’s take a look!
What Is Procerin?
Procerin is an all natural hair regrowing product that has users taking a daily vitamin and putting on a treatment each day. The daily vitamin contains many wonderful nutrients that help overall health and also help to promote hair growth. The topical treatment contains all natural ingredients that are clinically proven to work.
The Pros of Procerin
Procerin can be quite good at regrowing hair, and there are many benefits to look forward to, so let’s take a look.
- You are likely going to see results in between 6 to 10 weeks (better than Provillus)
- This product has a great success rate at 85 % to 93 % success
- There is a 3 month guarantee that this product will work or your money back
- The product has gone through scientific research trials, and it has been clinically proven to work at regrowing new hair on the scalp.
- If you do need to return this item to the company for whatever reason, it is important to know that you will be able to send it back without a restocking fee or any other type of fee.
The Cons of Procerin
But just as there are some amazing benefits with Procerin, you will also need to consider the drawbacks. Here they are.
- There is in minoxidil in this product, which is technically the number one ingredient for helping to regrow hair.
- Putting this product on your scalp can get to be quite messy.
- You may end up seeing slower overall results because this product uses only natural ingredients.
What Is Provillus?
Provillus is a topical product and dietary supplement just like Procerin. Take the vitamin each day, and put the topical treatment on twice per day. The topical treatment is not all natural, but it does contain Minoxidil at 5%, and this product is perfect for helping to regrow hair.
The Pros of Provillus
Provillus has a lot of benefits that you should be aware of.
- Most people start to see positive results within about 12 to 14 weeks.
- Minoxidil is an ingredient that has been clinically shown to work at regrowing new hair and stopping hair loss from taking place.
- The overall success rate for this product is between 80 % and 89 %.
- Provillus offers a 3 month long guarantee if you find that you are not satisfied with the product.
The Cons of Provillus
Even though there are a lot of things to be thankful about when it comes to Provillus, there are also some cons that you may need to consider when it comes to this product.
- Some people have had negative responses from the minoxidil in Provillus. Itchy, dry and red scalp is a common response that people complain about.
- They will charge you a restock fee if you want to return it. It’s usually $10 for each bottle that you want to return.
- Some people have complained that the products used in this treatment are not all natural. This is a concern for some people.
- Many of the users of Provillus do not like that applying the solution to their scalp can be quite messy.
Procerin vs. Provillus: The Verdict
The overall verdict in this case is nebulous. It’s important to note that both of these products are good. If you are looking to save more money, the we would suggest going with Procerin. But if you are looking for an ingredient that has been proven to work at regrowing hair in many clinical trials (minoxidil), then you might want to consider Provillus over Procerin. Both of these products are definitely viable options.
Getting Help With Hair Loss
As you can see, both of these ingredients may be helpful for you depending on the circumstances and what you are exactly looking for in a hair solution. But if you happen to try both of these products only to find out that neither of them work for you, talk to your healthcare professional. A doctor will be able to offer you other options for your hair loss. Remember, you don’t have to live with a thinning and balding scalp. There are solutions for you out there.
If you have any questions or thoughts, please feel free to comment below. I look forward to hearing from you.