When it comes to taking care of cellulite at the spa, one of the most popular treatments around is the Synergie Treatment System. This system goes in stages and uses patented vacuum technology to help women of any size get rid of their embarrassing cellulite.
What Does a Synergie Treatment Consist of?
You should expect the following from any Synergie Treatment System:
- Everything starts with the vacuum massage treatments that you will be given each session.
- For modesty and the patient’s comfort, you will wear a body suit.
- You should expect each session to last about 40 to 45 minutes. Most women say that a session feels like a relaxing deep tissue massage.
- You will need to drink a lot of water before coming into the treatment.
- Throughout the treatments, the first period will be the vigorous stage in which you will need two treatments every single week for a total of eight weeks.
- Finally, you will need to undergo the maintenance period in which you will get Synergie treatments once per month until your desired skin results have been achieved.
Where Can You Get Synergie Treatments?
Most of the beauty and medical spas that you will find around your area will offer these treatments. But you should always call ahead of time to make sure that this is the case. Some plastic surgeon offices offer it as well, but it may be more expensive there. Always check to make sure that the person giving the treatment is qualified and has experience.
Reviews of the Synergie Cellulite Treatment System
To help readers get a better idea of whether or not this treatment system might really work for them and get rid of their cellulite, we have gathered first person reviews from five different women who underwent the treatment.
Review #1: Jennifer Ming, Age 41
- Jennifer Ming is a school teacher at age 41. She is thin and fit and loves to take care of her body, but she has always had a certain amount of cellulite on her thighs and buttocks. She tried Synergie because she has a neighbor who loved it.
“I really loved this treatment. I feel like it didn’t work right away, but after I had about four or five sessions during the first few weeks, I really noticed a difference in how my skin felt. I always take care of my body and I’m at a healthy weight, so I knew it wasn’t that that was causing the cellulite.”
Review #2: Tiffany Hendrickson, Age 45
- Tiffany Hendrickson is 45 and says that she has been overweight her entire life. She is in the obese category and currently working as a stay at home mother. She tried Synergie Treatment on cellulite all over her body.
“I’ve been heavy for my whole life, so I had kind of given up on my cellulite too. But when one of my daughters mentioned that my skin looked like cottage cheese, I was so embarrassed and I needed to do something. I’ve only had about six sessions but I already see a huge difference! My skin is so soft now too!”
Review #3: Abbey Dinton, Age 32
- Abbey Dinton is a graduate student at 32 and says that she often doesn’t have time to take care of her body like she should. She tried the treatments on a whim.
“I really haven’t seen any difference in the way that my skin looks or feels since starting these treatments. I have had around seven treatments so far. But they do feel like a great massage, so I keep going back.”
Review #4: Rosa Sanchez, Age 29
- Carol Sanchez is 29 and works as a server in a restaurant. She has only recently noticed that she has cellulite on her buttocks and thighs. She thinks it may be because she recently gained weight, but she was hoping that this treatment would help.
“I was worried that I would have to go on a crazy diet to get rid of this cellulite, but these treatments have really been a lifesaver. I noticed a difference right away and now I am heading into the maintenance period with just a little more cellulite to get rid of. I would definitely recommend this treatment!”
Review #5: Carol Saunders, Age 53
- Carol Saunders is a 53 year old business executive with two kids in college and one in high school. She has been struggling with cellulite since she was in her early 20s, and she tried Synergie Cellulite Treatment as a last resort.
“I’m not sure about these treatments. I finished the entire round and am now in the maintenance period. My husband says that he really notices a difference, but I just don’t see it. I think I could have done just as well by getting massages each week.”
So Does Synergie Cellulite Treatment Really Work?
As you can see from the reviews, the results are mixed as to whether this treatment actually works for women. Keep in mind that it can be sort of expensive, so it is important to not throw all your money on these treatments if you do not have it to spend.
This is because we know that some people did not see quality results with the treatment. On the other hand, if you feel that you have enough money to try it out, you could be lucky enough to get great results like some of these women.
Go the Extra Mile to Get Rid of Cellulite
An important point to remember here is that all of our reviewers mentioned one thing: if you are able to lose weight and complete some at-home treatments while also getting the Synergie treatments, you are going to get a lot better results.
Try to go on a comprehensive diet and start exercising if you need to lose some extra fat off your body. Try self massage, body scrubs with highly caffeinated coffee and lotions as well. Dry brushing might also be helpful. Just make sure that you go the extra mile because Synergie treatments can work if you put the effort in!
If you have any questions or thoughts, please feel free to comment below. I look forward to hearing from you.