Having cellulite anywhere on your body is a huge pain. It’s embarrassing to have it when you want to look great at the beach, and it’s also annoying if you want to wear a revealing dress out to a big event. At any rate, learning how to get rid of cellulite is something that many women and men are looking to do.
But why does cellulite form in the first place? There are a lot of reasons why people can get this skin issue. Sometimes, it is from having extra weight on the body, and sometimes, it is from a genetic predisposition that will cause subcutaneous fat to form below the top layers of skin and cause the dimpling known as cellulite. Now, how can cellulite be gotten rid of? There are a lot of ways that people try to get rid of cellulite, but one of the best ways is with creams. Here is a list of the top creams that can help you with cellulite removal.
1. Nivea’s Good-bye Cellulite Serum
- This serum does wonders for the skin and it’s one of the most inexpensive creams on this list, so that’s great for a lot of people.
- This is actually more like a serum, so you only need a little bit of it to do the trick.
- It’s one of the best working serums, and it’s also a very quick fix, so you won’t have to wait weeks or months to see real results.
2. Success Future Body Ambre Pur CReam
- This cream is amazing because it not only works wonders for getting rid of cellulite, but it also smells great.
- The sexy smell is paired with a great cream consistency. It’s easy to spread and blend in to smooth out the skin.
- Use this cream every day. It will promote collagen production to smooth skin.
3. Clarins of Paris Lift Cellulite Control Cream
- You have probably seen the Claris counter at your local department store. This is a great brand with excellent products.
- This cream comes in a large bottle, so you can actually use a lot of it with each application.
- Apply the cream to the areas where you have cellulite and rub in gentle. Do this twice a day.
4. Sparkle Skin from Clinique
- This cream is a great treatment that is also inexpensive.
- The cream comes with a skin buffer. This helps to smooth and exfoliate the skin so that the cream adheres and soaks in a lot better.
- Use the buffer on cellulite for a few seconds, and then follow by massaging a little bit of the Clinique cream in.
5. BioElixia Body Shaper Cellulite Contour Lotion
- BioElixia has been making skin care products for several years with great success, especially for celebrities in Hollywood.
- This cream is supposed to be spread on the skin one to three times a day.
- Make sure to apply to clean and dry skin and use a circular motion during application.
6. Dior Svelte Reversal Cream
- If you want a cream or serum for getting rid of cellulite that is truly top of the line, then you want Dior Svelte Reversal Cream.
- This cream comes in a lovely bottle that you’ll want to use every day and you should!
- Just glide the cream onto cellulite in the morning and at night before you go off to bed. You’ll start seeing great results in a matter of a few days.
7. Anew Toning Serum
- The toning serum from Anew is sold at a great price and can really do wonders for diminishing the appearance of cellulite.
- This serum especially helps with cellulite on the thighs and buttocks.
- To apply it, gently rub a dime sized amount onto the cellulite on the skin each morning and each evening.
8. Orlane Paris Aqua Scelte Slimming Gel
- Orlane from Paris makes some of the best skin care products on the market, and this one is no exception.
- Unlike most of the other listings seen here, this gel is supposed to be used in the shower as an actual gel scrub because it contains sea salt.
- The sea salt will stimulate the skin and help it to reform smooth and cellulite free skin.
9. Organic coconut oil
- Coconut oil is very moisturizing and contains key antioxidants that can truly help to get rid of those awful lines and dimples from cellulite.
- Coconut oil is solid at room temperature, so just rub it between your hands for a few seconds to turn it into a liquid, then apply it to the ares of your body that are most affected by cellulite.
- You should make sure that you do this twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening.
10. Straight organic shea butter
- Last but not lease, think about using straight organic shea butter as a great anti-cellulite cream.
- It’s soothing and moisturizing for your skin, and it can actually be very inexpensive if you know where to buy it.
- This listing, like coconut oil is an organic and natural option for those people who do not like to buy creams and other serums at the store because of added ingredients.
Remember and keep in mind that cellulite is nothing that you should feel like you have to be ashamed of. Many people have cellulite, and it’s not dangerous for you or unhealthy. It’s just not fun to have in the first place. But if you do really want to get rid of it, feel free to use one or several of the 10 amazing cellulite removal creams listed here. They really work, and they can do wonders for you!
If you have any questions or thoughts, please feel free to comment below. I look forward to hearing from you.